SALES MEETINGS ON TEAMS
A COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING IN CONDUCTING SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL CUSTOMER MEETINGS
Since the pandemic, the customer meeting has changed and today as a salesperson you need to master both in-person and digital meetings to succeed. "Good enough" is no longer enough as both customers' expectations of the digital meeting have increased and competition has intensified!
This course is aimed at those who make more and more customer meetings via Teams and who to a greater extent want to involve and leave the customer with a wow feeling to drive the sales process forward in less time. To succeed in this, you need to master three parts:
- The digital tools Teams and PowerPoint
- Sales techniques for the right involvement and commitment
- Presentation skills in front of the camera
The course includes more than 20 concrete tips divided before, during and after your digital meeting. In addition, we have a practical element during the second module when everyone conducts a digital customer meeting in smaller groups. Then we put theory into practice together!
Please note that the course is only available to employees within the Addtech Group.
Example of content
- Level of influence in different types of customer meetings
- Book the meeting and remove obstacles and uncertainty
- Digital tools – the features that create the greatest impact
- How to involve, engage and vary digitally
- Time management digitally
- Sales technique adapted for digital customer meetings
- Structure of the meeting and checklist for all parts, from introduction to conclusion