A HANDS-ON TRAINING FOR PEOPLE IN SERVICE ROLES WHO WANT TO FEEL MORE SECURE IN SALES AND CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION.
The training contains many hands-on tools and tips for people with a lot of customer contact. It aims to reinforce behaviors that contribute to more satisfied customers and increased growth.
Very few office-based salespeople, customer service employees, project managers or service technicians want to be associated with the "pushy salesperson". On the other hand, most people want to be perceived as the competent person who adds value and advises the customer how to get the most out of their already made or intended investment.
You will gain knowledge about how to become more proactive in your role, among other things by discussing the difference between sales- and service behavior. We will also give hands-on suggestions for simpler sales initiatives and train on how to bring these into different customer situations. The training also includes a section on dealing with dissatisfied customers and how we can turn these into future ambassadors for you, the company and Addtech.
How and for whom?
The training extends over two days and includes overnight stay and dinner. The training is aimed at people with a lot of customer contact and who want and need to develop in customer communication and simple sales. For example, office-based sales, project managers, customer service staff, consultants, service technicians, technical engineers.
Please note that the course is only available to employees within the Addtech Group.
Example of content
- Behaviour as an active competitive tool
- Difference between sales- and service behavior
- Possible sales initiatives
- Optimal customer interaction
- Effective customer communication that adds customer value
- Dissatisfied customers
- Increased motivation for additional sales and more satisfied customers
- Increased security in additional sales to existing customers
- Better customer communication and reduced risk of misunderstandings
- Better handling of dissatisfied customers
- Increased networking and best practice sharing within Addtech