SALES II – VALUE-CREATING SALES
FURTHER TRAINING FOR MODERN SALESPEOPLE WHO DARE TO CHALLENGE THE CUSTOMER, ADD VALUE AND DRIVE BUSINESS GROWTH.
This programme is a continuation of “Sales I– Active Sales” and provides both new and established sales tools and concepts within sales that produce rapid results for salespeople who use them. The programme combines theory, discussions and training and all steps are adapted to suit your daily work as a salesperson.
The training focuses on new topics that are not included in Sales I – Active Sales but follow as a natural next step. We develop certain areas and add some new ones which can take your work in sales to a new level. Time Management and Sales Psychology contain some good and simple tips that provide rapid results.
Because the programme has a new structure, employees who took the older “Successful Sales” programme are welcome to participate
Where, when, how and for whom?
The course lasts for two days and includes an overnight stay and dinner.
The course is suitable for those who have completed Sales I - Active Sales.
Note that the course is only open to employees of the Addtech Group.
Examples of content
- Recap of Sales 1 - how did it go?
- Presentation skills and rhetoric
- Structure of presentations
- Presentations physically and via Teams
- In-depth study of needs analysis
- Value Selling - the next level
- Sales planning for increased efficiency
- Time Management – tips and tricks
- Sales psychology– use of anchor effect and other psychological theories