A TRAINING PROGRAMME IN WHICH YOU LEARN TO PREPARE FOR AND CARRY OUT NEGOTIATIONS. WE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR NEGOTIATING TECHNIQUE
The programme is split into two large blocks: the first covers preparing and planning for negotiations and the second covers the actual carrying out of negotiations. We work with several different theories and use them directly in our negotiation cases to quickly grow in our sales roles. We also go through how negotiation is affected by the type of customer with which we are dealing, or the country or culture in which we are negotiating.
The programme lasts for two days and is suitable for external salespeople and employees in the purchasing function, or another function that may involve negotiation, who want to improve their negotiating technique.
Where, when, how and for whom?
The course lasts for two days and includes an overnight stay and dinner.
The programme is suitable for external salespeople and employees in the purchasing function or another function that may involve negotiation.
Note that the course is only open to employees of the Addtech Group.
Examples of content
- Basic principles and approaches to negotiations
- Using negotiation rooms to open up new opportunities
- Setting different types of goals and sub-goals
- The difference in strategy, tactics and style
- Preparation for negotiation – stay safe by keeping track of everything
- Prepare for an upcoming negotiation with input and support
- Building compelling arguments
- Communication and body language - small details that can make a difference
- Psychology and how to influence more strongly during the negotiation
- Three different negotiation cases for training and feedback
- Negotiation in different cultures - what similarities and differences exist and how should we use it to our advantage